Hey there! Thanks for stopping in!
I LOVE what I do!
And I believe it shows…
- I always strive toward perfection.
- In composing articles, I adhere to the Associated Press style.
- I aced my college English test so that I wasn’t required to take English before my journalism courses.
- My writing has always been published (99.9%) verbatim (some small errors appeared after it left my hands), as I am truly conscientious about my grammar, sentence structure, punctuation, correct usage of words, and spelling, etc. –and I always proof read my stories several times. Proper English was continually ingrained in me from my earliest childhood as my mom was my best English teacher: Having “majored” in English, she was very exact and, herself, enjoyed writing in her youth.
- My passion for creating word pictures (see a sample of this on the right) enlivens my subject. I like for my reader to enjoy the same sense sensations (How’s that for alliteration! 😀 ) that I do as I am on my adventure. I want him or her to be there in spirit…and want to go there in person.
- Please also visit my sister website Sweet Memories photo restoration, as I am dedicated to doing an excellent job restoring and enhancing damaged photographs…or just making a good photo into a great photo!
These are the gifts of creativity that God planted in my heart when He made me.
Please visit my other websites.
Click on the name to go to the site.